Monday, December 18, 2006

WLC Christmas Party

This year was my first WLC Christmas Party! The event took place at the Mission Inn in downtown Riverside. My daddy took advantage of the open bar and buffet with buddies, while my mommy chatted all night long with people from WLC and thier significant others. It was fun spending time with all the other kids. I finally meet Ally, Marrisa, Isabel, and Ethan, along with the usual suspects: Miles, Morgan, Mason, and Caitlin. The "Angry Asian" Phuc Tran actually held me for 10 minutes. I think he's a softy deep down inside. And Charissa made good on her offer to babysit me even though it was only for a couple of minutes while my daddy got mommy a drink. Thank you Tiffany and Vicki for planning such a wonderful evening! [Pictures courtesy of Jose Vallarta]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful family. This is the time of year that we count our blessings, and all one needs to do is look at this picture to see just how blessed you are to have each other and such a gorgeous daughter. Merry Christmas to you all and I hope we get a chance to see each other over the holidays. Love you all, Sherry, Ed and Alison