Monday, January 12, 2009

Back in the Belly



Today the cardiologist examined Lilli and said that the large hole in her heart closed on its own overnight! Mommy and Daddy were so thankful for everyones thoughts and prayers. Here's a picture of them trying to smile for the camera even though they haven't gotten alot of sleep over the past two days.




As you can see I really liked seeing my baby sister - at first... When I first walked into the hospital room I was full of hugs and kisses and I told mommy "Thank you for giving me a little sister", but an hour later I realized what was going on and asked momma,"Could we put Lilli back in your belly now!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Praises! We are so glad everything is good! Get some rest and we will see you soon.
Mark & Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to you, Autumn!! This is Chiyo from Japan. I am very glad to know your little baby`s heart is O.K. now.
Lilli is sooooooooo pretty just like you and Violet.
You must be tired, so please take care and try to sleep as much as you can!
I enjoy checking your website.
Miss and love you!!

Shauna said...

Congrats to you and your family! She is beautiful!

Henry Family said...

What a beautiful family! Lilli is perfect in every way! We are so happy for you and look forward to seeing you. We are continuing to pray for you. We'll see you soon! Hugs all around!!!

Anonymous said...

Children are one of the sweetest gifts from God. Bless Violet's innocence. We are so happy to hear the baby is well. We will continue to lift you up in prayer. We look forward to seeing more pictures and reading up on updates.

Love,
Manny & Monica